We offer complete design services for a wide variety of projects in wood, steel, concrete or masonry construction. Some of the types of projects we design are:
- Residential: Custom new residences and remodels of any size, including structures requiring caisson foundation systems and hillside construction; multi-story apartments with Type V construction, frequently over a concrete deck with subterranean parking garage.
- Commercial: Steel, wood, masonry, or concrete construction; tenant improvement remodels; billboard sign structures. Industrial: Steel, wood, masonry, or concrete construction, with floors and roofs using trusses or composite metal decking with concrete infill, long span beam and post framing.
- Amusement Ride Foundation Design: Our firm specializes in complete amusement ride foundation designs and structural building designs for amusement parks, including Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knott's Berry Farm.
- Retaining Walls: Masonry or concrete walls, designed as free-standing or top-restrained.
- Seismic Retrofits: Various types of buildings.
- Structural Observations: Construction observation as required by City and County building departments.
- Qualified Safety Inspections: Our firm is licensed in the State of California to provide State-mandated annual QSI inspections for Permanent Amusement Rides (Certificate # M0497).